For admission in Polytechnic first year :-
1. Candidates must have passed High school examination or 10th level secondary or its equivalent from Any recognized Board / university securing in P C M/PCB.
2. Candidates qualified in Joint entrance examination u.p.
3. Candidates may be seat in Joint entrance examination u.p.
Admission in second year (Polytechnic):-
1. Candidate who have passed I.T.I Course from an institution located in u.p. or other States.
Fee Structure :-
1. As approved by state Government.
Documents Required for admission :-
Document required for admission in Polytechnic first year Candidates reporting for admissions are required to fill up the admission form in the institute. They are therefore advised to bring the following documents in original for verification along with their photocopies in the following order:-
1. Original Allotment Letter.
2. High School Certificate and Mark sheet.
3. Intermediate Mark sheet.
4. Original Allotment Letter.
5. High School Certificate and Mark sheet.
6. Intermediate Mark sheet.
7. Character Certificate.
8. Medical Certificate (Issued by CMO).
9. Intermediate Mark sheet.
10. Passport Size color photographs of Candidates (6 Nos.).
11. Annual income certificate issued by the Tehsildaar / Competent authority for those whose family income is less as per the govt. subsidy norms.